What to Expect From Fractional Sales Management
Fractional Sales Management (FSM) is a fancy way of saying part-time sales manager, coach, or sales leader.
“When the going gets tough, I'm not always sure what you do. I'm not saying that I know how to fix everything when the going gets tough, but I do know this: when the going goes tough, you don't quit. And you don't fold up. And you don't go in the other direction.” - John Madden
Six steps to better sales.
- Audit your current sales practices.
- Increase lead generation quantity and efficiency.
- Create and implement a “proven and repeatable sales process” catered to your company.
- Leverage technology to reduce sales costs and increase effectiveness.
- Improve sales management by installing and implementing models, systems, and management.
- Improve individual salesperson performance through coaching, mentoring, and training.
Six steps to better sales
“If you quit on the process, you are quitting on the result.” ― Idowu Koyenikan
Why do I need a Fractional Sales Manager?
“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” - originally quoted from Anonymous Al-Anon Attendee
Frequently Asked Questions
Fractional Sales Management (FSM) is a fancy way of saying part-time sales manager, coach, or sales leader. Much like other Fractional CFO’s, HR, or CEO’s, FSM gives smaller businesses the access to an experienced sales management professional at a fraction of the price and without the overhead burden of another full-time employee. It gives you, the business owner, the opportunity to manage and grow sales as a small or medium sized business without having to personally take away from your other important business needs. You get to work on the business instead of in the business.
- Sales are consistently slow or lower than you want or need.
- It takes you a long time to train a new salesperson because you are the only one who knows the sales process needed to succeed and you do not have the time to train them.
- You are struggling to have good lead follow up because you do not have the time or the tools to manage the salespeople or processes consistently.
- You do not know how successful your salespeople are because you do not have time to hold them accountable.
- You had one of your best salespeople manage the sales team and you lost out on sales because it was your best salesperson and they do not have the experience to lead a team.
- You need to have sales and marketing efforts pointing in the same direction.
- You need someone to help mentor the sales staff.
- You need some type of reporting to help you understand your sales growth pattern.
- Your sales team is not using the appropriate tools to be successful in sales.
- You cannot afford a full-time Sales Manager at this time.
All companies that need help with sales management. Coach Chris Consulting has focused on services industries for years, HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, and other home services. However, engineers, lawyers, consultants, non-profits, financial advisors, and many more can benefit from these types of consultative, relationship focused processes that help enable salespeople to succeed.
In a lot of ways, sales are the same from business to business, and if you have a proven and repeatable sales process you can succeed, whether it is construction, non-profit, or wedding dresses, that you sell. We may not know all about your industry, but we know a lot about sales and what it takes to help people be successful. We will learn about your business and your industry from our conversations focused on your business and its needs. Then we will tailor a plan for your business.
We want you to be successful and that could take a couple of months or longer. It is dependent on you and your business requirements. We have short-term engagements that often lead to open-ended engagements to achieve their company goals. We have even seen companies engage, complete and then re-engage later when the needs of their business have changed. We will tailor the length of time to help you make your business successful.
A professional Sales Manager with 15-25 years of experience can be an expensive proposition for a small or medium sized business, as they would command a healthy six-figure salary. Depending on the business needs and situation, your business should expect an investment of as little as $2,500 per month for a Fractional Sales Manager.
Getting started is as easy as filling out the form below or contact us to set up a time to learn more about your business needs. This is typically a 30 to 45-minute conversation and can be done via zoom or in person. After the initial meeting Coach Chris Consulting will put together a detailed assessment to determine what the opportunities are for your business and we will highlight those in a follow up meeting that will determine where we go from there.
In the current COVID climate we are doing everything that we can to help keep you and us safe. We will meet via video conferencing where necessary and in person, with proper distancing and mask procedures to ensure everyone is going home safe and healthy.